Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger "I'm not out of the" Woods

Is it just me or has this whole Tiger Woods scandal gotten out of hand? Sure, the man smashed some random biddies on the side, he's a scum bag nobody's perfect. Sorry Nike, your golden boy has a few skid marks. This guy probably never touched a girl until he started making his steady bank roll. Then POW! All of the female attention one man can handle. So what does he do? Wifes up the first one that come around, shit I'd do the same. Now he realizes, "Geez I can do this with other women?!? Let's do it!" It sucks that he has a family and two children, but he is human and doesn't die when exposed to kyrptonite (Mistress pictures after the jump).

He's still in the thick of it all. After beating around the bush with the media he issued a vague apology on his official website:

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Let the man deal with his golf-club-wielding-wife and get back to being one of the most dominant athletes on the planet.

For now enjoy Chappelle's imitation of Tiger Woods becoming 100% black.


No comments:

Post a Comment